Warranty and Returns
Issue on color resolution / pattern
Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear at the website.
- However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- The position of pattern/design may slightly different from what you see.
- Beans bags are granted a 12-month guarantee from the date of purchasing a bean bag. The guarantee does not cover mechanical failures that have occurred due to misuse of the product.
- The guarantee covers quality deficiency resulting through the fault of the Seller.
- The guarantee covers all constituents and component parts of the product except for a bean bag filling (granules), i. e. compression of the product (granule packing is a natural phenomena; therefore, the bean bag will need to be refilled in the course of time).
- Natural wear and tear of the product or change of its properties is not deemed to be its quality deficiency.
- After-sales service is not applied in the event of misuse of products or when products are damaged through the fault of the Consumer.
- The guarantee is granted only upon producing the following contract of sale documents: a VAT invoice/a purchase receipt/a deed of conveyance of goods.
- Please keep the above-listed contract of sale documents and do not discard them before the expiry of the period covered by the guarantee.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by the natural wear of the fabrics.
- Upon delivery of the bean bag, the buyer must remove the packaging, i.e. avoid storing it in a closed packaging. During transportation the bean bag may be exposed to moisture due to temperature differences, and therefore, needs to be unpacked.
The following conditions should be observed if the Consumer requires return of goods:
- In accordance with the procedure laid down in the legislation of 28 EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (DIRECTIVE 1999/44/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 May 1999 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and associated guarantees and DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577/EEC and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council), the Consumer is entitled to return the delivered goods within 30 days from the date of their delivery and get a refund of the total amount of money paid for them. The goods that do not satisfy the Consumer because of their shape, colour, make or complement are replaced and accepted from the Consumer within 130 days from the date of their delivery. The good(s) are returned at the Consumer‘s cost.
- Replacement of goods or their return is allowed provided that the goods have not been used, made dirty or damaged.
- The Consumer must notify the Seller about replacement or return of goods by the e-mail: email@example.com, specify the date of purchasing and the goods purchased, and to fill a form application for return of the goods.
- If the consignment is delivered in a damaged packaging and if the consignment contains the goods not ordered by the Consumer or their quantity does not meet the requirements, the Consumer must inform the Seller about this without any delay. The Seller commits to replace the faulty good with a product that meets the standards of quality or to refund the amount paid for the good. When the faulty good is received, it is the Seller who pays for the services of the courier, who arrives to take the consignment, and refunds the amount paid by the Consumer for the purchased product.
- In order to return the good(s) via the courier or a dispatch service the Consumer must make a photo and/or scan the deed of conveyance of goods/the invoice/the purchase receipt in advance.
- The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Consumer if the Consumer does not observe the procedure of return of goods established in the Rules.
- When the Consumer returns FAULTY goods, he/she must specify the consignor‘s address (UAB PUPT, Dariaus ir Girėno St 149, Vilnius. LT - 02189, Lithuania) and pack the good properly that it would not be damaged while its dispatch.
- If the Consumer rejects the good that meets the standards of quality, the amount paid for extra services (home delivery, onsite furniture assembly) is not refunded.
- The Consumer is not entitled to return of goods when an individual contract is concluded for purchasing individual, specialized goods (e. g. a non-standard size, embroidery and/or prints on bean bags, etc are requested). For more information please address by the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.